Drupal 7 and cleanup

There was a Facebook messaging thread about this website and I got off my ass and did stuff. I finally actually upgraded this website to Drupal 7 (I did it last May as well, but with a copy, sometimes it's better to go about it Chuck Norris style). I also cleaned up a lot of things:

- Removed spam,
- disabled unused modules,
- deleted unused content types,
- simplified text formats (and enabled Markdown!)

I'm still working on cleaning up but I thought it was already good enough to add a blog post.

There's still a lot of stuff to do, and there's still really a big question about how this website should actually work. I'm happy to hear from you.